Welcome to Athenian Knights Guild--A Guild Related to GodsWar from igg.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Athenian Knights Guild--A Guild Related to GodsWar from igg.com

Related to the guild for GodsWar on igg.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

niko_213 or [E]Spy! DO NOT REINVITE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaraP
Admin
Admin
KaraP

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 34

niko_213 or [E]Spy! DO NOT REINVITE Empty
PostSubject: niko_213 or [E]Spy! DO NOT REINVITE   niko_213 or [E]Spy! DO NOT REINVITE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:42 pm

It seems niko is up to his old tricks again. He thought it was safe to scam another member of the guild with his alt[E]Spy. After I told him he was being watched. He just couldn't help himself. I guess he thought we wouldn't remember is that was his alt or not. He could have even thought that he wouldn't be reported to us.

Oh Well this should make a lot of members happy!!!

As well as I. As a leader I have to give everyone a chance becuz people do change and they hype around him had died down. Although I must say I take great pleasure in removing this member.

Scammars are a bane in the online gaming society. I take great pleasure in doing something mean to a scammar. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://athenianknights.rpg-board.net

niko_213 or [E]Spy! DO NOT REINVITE
Page 1 of 1